Slow Support for License and Log In?

Comments

7 comments

• Joy Randels

I got my license key right away however it does not work and I have been trying to get any tech support for days. When you purchase software you should be able to activate it immediately not weeks later.

• Valerie Moore

Hi Robert!

It takes some time to send the e-mail with a serial number. 

However, the activation should be quick.

Could you please specify have you already received your serial number and activated it?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Valerie Moore

Hi Joy!

Sorry for the temporary inconveniences!

There were some technical issues with the server that are fixed now. 

Please try to activate the app again and let us know if any other questions arise. 

• Robert Bernstein

You make a good product. But this license system is really quite unacceptable. It is very frustrating to pay for a product and find you are locked out of it.

Are you doing anything to make this system better? At the very least there should be a way to use the product temporarily while waiting for the license system to start working.

• Valerie Moore

Hi Robert! 

We will contact our Merchant partner regarding the email delivery after the purchase.

However, the activation process is usually quick. There were some technical issues but they were fixed fast. 

Let me know if your activation was successful. 

• Victor Echols

Hi There it seems as though I haven't received my serial code. I have already checked thoroughly my regular mail and spam folder. this really is frustrating. I have been trying for hrs for resolvement. Can we get the fixed asap. Thanks

• Valerie Moore

Hi Victor!

Thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any purchases under your account.

Could you please specify where you purchased Photolemur? It would be helpful if you could send us your purchase receipt to support@photolemur.com

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.